Roles and Responsibilities
Principal Account abilities -
- First point of contact for Employee on all issues and partner with various HR COE's or any other teams needed.
- Grievance handling
- Partner with the employees, managers and other business leaders to address performance gaps and facilitate discussions / process to evaluate appropriate action leading to filling the gaps.
- Ensure proper assimilation of the new joiners. (30, 60, 90 days feedback and closure on the actions for each employee)
- Collaborate with the leadership team and develop strong understanding of the business environment to implement HR initiatives
- Attrition analysis & Retention strategy - taking proactive measures to curb attrition.
- To be trusted adviser for TL's and Manager on people related issues, be a coach for them.
- Understanding & Undertaking Training Need Identification for the Business Units and helping in designing the training module.
- Implementation of HR Policies, processes code of conduct and ethics, compliance etc.
- Implementing various HR processes like Rewards & Recognition, critical talent, succession planning, Individual development plans and other initiatives launched by the various HR teams.
- Presenting MIS to the BU Leaders and ensuring actions per the discussions.
- Conducting regular internal audit to ensure system of consistency in quality of work done.
- Ability to connect, network and influence others.
- Incumbent should have strong understanding of IT Services business
- Should be able to manage difficult employees and managers effectively (grievance resolution)
- Result oriented and strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity, team player
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and agile pace of working
- Great communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:HR Business Partner
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
ESS KAY FINCORP LIMITED
Our company has a robust network of more than 250 branches across 7 states i.e., Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh. Being in this field for over 25 years, we cover the financing to all kinds of tractors and vehicles, which include used and new, 2-wheelers as well as offering loans to SMEs i.e., Small and Medium Enterprises.
There is a reason why Esskay Fincorp is considered as one of the fastest-growing finance companies as we always continue to provide efficient services to all our customers. Making peoples dreams come true is what our team of thoroughly trained stand for and that is why our major focus is on maintaining sheer customer satisfaction. Successful wealth creation is assured at Esskay Fincorp by offering you the right service innovations and financial products
Contact Company:ESS KAY FINCORP LIMITED
Address:G1 And G2,Ground Floor,New Market,khasa kothi Circ, le,Jaipur, , JAIPUR, Rajasthan, India